Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reflection on Microteaching

On Wednesday, since I had E-coach workshop from 12:00 to 1:00, I was late for this class, which made our microteaching short of time. I felt so sorry for my group Laura and Jan.
According to peers’ assessment, most of peers think we had good introduction, integrated technology into the lesson, tried having everyone participate. On the other hand, we rushed for time, should have had everyone individually draw a smiley face, did not have enough time to do group work.
One more thing I realized is that I should not show the graphs through my computer while the students were graphing by using TI-spire. I should go to the students and guiding them how to use the TI-spire to graph. Again, because we didn’t have enough time, this part of activity was not done well.
Finally, I think next time we might need more time to organize the lesson and manage the time well.

No comments:

Post a Comment