Monday, November 2, 2009

Two stories in my short practicum

One of the exciting things is about the Tablet PC. In the first day, both my sponsor teachers were using Tablet PC in their classes, and I really liked it. They told me that I could use their Tablets in my lesson. However, when I figured out what software they used, I found that I had the software and hardware in my computer. In the other word, my computer is a Tablet PC, and I had never used these functions. Then, I was so excited and started to learn how to use it for my teaching. Finally, I used my Tablet PC in my four lessons, and my sponsor teacher was very pleased to see that.

Another story is about the school. The Prince of Wales Secondary School is a good school, and we, student teachers, were welcomed in the first day in our short practicum. The principal and vice principals showed up, gave the orientation,and offered breakfast and lunch for all student teachers. They also made a list of all classes where we were welcomed to go and observe the teaching, which made us much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment