Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My most memorable math teachers

1. Miss Zhao was my math teacher when I was in grade 5. She was one of my favorite teachers because of her caring and contribution for my improvement in Math. At that time, grade 5 was the last year for students in the elementary school. For students, there was a promotion examination after they graduated from elementary schools, and the scores of the exam decided weather the students went to good schools or bad schools. In order to send more students to go to good schools, Miss Zhao gave us extra classes each week in evenings or on weekends. She worked very hard to correct our homework and give us extra practice, as well as she never got extra payment for that work. Finally, most of the students in my class went to the good schools, which included me.

2. My another favorite Math teacher is Mrs. Xu. I love her because not only she taught me knowledge of Math, but she also guided my career in my future. Mrs. Xu taught me Math when I was in grade 12. She was professional and knowledgeable. She explained questions in different ways until she was sure that all the students understood. She also paid attention to each student's personality and skills and guided them to set up their goals. One day, Mrs. Xu told me," you are very careful when you do your homework in order to avoid making mistakes. You would be a good teacher or a doctor if you chose these two career." Her words might really influenced me. After I graduated from high school, I went to a normal university and wanted to be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment