Saturday, September 19, 2009

Self assessment: Microteaching Sept. 18/09

Self evaluations:

I :
  • finished all of content that I wanted to teach in ten minutes.
  • prepared the powerpoint presentation which is really contributed to students' understanding.
  • got everybody's attention by talking to people on my both sides.
  • chose the topic that the students are interested in.

If I were to teach this lesson again, I would:

  • have more interaction with students.
  • use a projecter, and then students can see my powerpoint easily and clearly.
  • speak louder.
  • use different ways to engage the audience.

Peers evalations:

My peers thought that I:

  • gave the useful information.
  • gave a short guide about how to set up a website.
  • looked at both sides of the students.
  • gave a pretest by asking if they know anything about wordpress and blogs at the beginning of the presentation.

Peers suggested me:

  • to speak louder.
  • to give a handout of each steps which would make students easy to follow.
  • to use a projector which make everyone easy to see.
  • to ask them some questions to check whether each person is following up.

No comments:

Post a Comment